Beautiful Nnena Sugar Girl UNIPORT Needs a handsome man for serious relationship




Mummy in Port Harcourt – Hi, I’m Nnena 23 years, a student of the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT. I need a handsome guy for a serious relationship. As the only child of my very rich parent, I am not looking for money, but a sincerity of heart. I need true love. I need a man that can touch me strongly. I have money to take care of anyone I love and cherish.



You can chat with me live on Facebook.
Must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i dont want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love.



It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of travelling together. Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want
Beautiful Nnena Sugar Girl UNIPORT Needs a handsome man for serious relationship Beautiful Nnena Sugar Girl UNIPORT Needs a handsome man for serious relationship Reviewed by Hookupwithsugar on February 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.