Hello Guys, I’m looking for a Sugar Boy to spend my Money on, in Return for Se.xual Satisfaction



“Hello Guys..Please I am here as a sugar mummy completely into young men. I am looking for a sugar boy to spend with ma money. I need to spoil one toyboy with money,s.ex n love.My name is Zena.


I have good personal job n I drive high-end vehicle. I do not want to disclose the nature of my job till we get hooked. I am single and won’t be here if I wasn’t. I departed my previous Japanese husband I had for a reason I well understand.
I love to do a lot of funny funny stuffs but seriously can not remember any right now. I do love to go to clubs and hangouts with nice cute dude especially on weekends and just have a nice time especially with a young playboy who can listen to me.
Hello Guys, I’m looking for a Sugar Boy to spend my Money on, in Return for Se.xual Satisfaction Hello Guys, I’m looking for a Sugar Boy to spend my Money on, in Return for Se.xual Satisfaction Reviewed by Hookupwithsugar on February 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.