This Billionaire’s Daughter Sandra is looking for Strong Guy to $crew her (See her Number)


Must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i dont want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love.
It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of travelling together. Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want.

Admin thanks so much for posting this. I will see you next week when i’m back in Nigeria.
Show ur interest by providing ur email or bb pin in the comment box below. She will contact you within 48hrs. YOu can also send ur details to naijanewsplus21@gmail.com.
Thank you
Admin
This Billionaire’s Daughter Sandra is looking for Strong Guy to $crew her (See her Number) This Billionaire’s Daughter Sandra is looking for Strong Guy to $crew her (See her Number) Reviewed by Hookupwithsugar on February 02, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:






  1. Hi, my name is paul nwaogu i’m from Nigeria but i live in Senegal currently.
    I am single and '45 years old.
    you are so beautiful, i will be very glad to be your man.
    i am a simple person. respectful, loyal, affectionate, romantic and trustworthy.
    and i like to appreciate good things.
    i am the type of man that laughs and jokes when it’s the time for laughing and joking, and also be serious when it’s the time to be serious.
    i want you to choose me, i will be loyal to you and i will respect you very well, and i will love you with my whole heart. i will give you the real love, wit respect as well.
    i will hold your hand and walk with you to anywhere you like, and i will be very proud to be your man.
    i will pamper you very well and treat you as a queen that you are. i will put smile in your face forever, and make you the happiest lady. most importantly, i will always make myself available for you, and for you alone!!!. to make you feel like a woman very well.
    i still have much to tell you about me, and whatever i tell you is the really truth.
    so i wish you add me on whatsapp to know more about me.
    let me describe myself. i am black in complexion, and average height.
    add me with +705717759
    i am waiting for your message. paul nwaogu
    paulnwaogu2018@gmail.com
    may God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.